Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Go Big or Go Home

I have been wanting to start blogging for some time now and have decided to just do it. For a long time I felt like, "who really cares?" But, I have come to the conclusion that I like to read other people's blogs and maybe someone will like to read mine.

I recently turned 28 and as I was looking back on the past couple of years, I don't really know what I did. I don't keep track of what goes on in our lives and I am generally not good at getting stuff done on a daily basis. With this blog I am hoping to keep better track of the every day stuff that goes on with our family and post pictures and funny stories about them. I also have committed to "go big or go home" during this year of my life. I am making goals and trying to keep them so that I get stuff done this year and don't just let it pass me by. So, here I am keeping one of my first goals, blogging. I'm sure I will blog more about the other goals that I have for this year in the future. Until then, stay tuned.

5 comments:

  1. You go girl... go big or go home thats the only way to live!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my! What darling children you have!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG! You're blogging, how cool! Let's catch up soon. I'll call ya this week and we'll have to talk more about this blog business and how I can get one =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hmmm... interesting... did I start a blog and forget about it?? I'm really confused =/

    ReplyDelete
  5. ps---> One more thing this is Chelsea by the way =)

    ReplyDelete